Business-to-Business is a market report from the Survey of the American Consumer™ that identifies business purchase decision makers, describes them and shows how to reach them.
Survey respondents meet three criteria:
- Occupation classified as Professional or Management, Business or Financial Operations.
- Direct involvement in purchase decisions for one or more designated business-related products or services.
- Value of business-related purchases is at least $1,000.
Forty product and service categories are measured across business-related media, demographics and spending in eight product or service groups:
- Office and Business Services
- Business Supplies
- Construction/Raw Materials
- Operating, Maintenance, Support Systems
- Travel and Transportation
- Machinery and Equipment